Five hotels in the Inkaterra portfolio were recognised in the Condé Nast Traveler 2017 Readers Choice Awards.
• Inkaterra La Casona (Cusco) - placed 14th in "Best Hotels in the World" category.
• Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel placed 15th "Best Hotels in the World" category.
Also, three properties of Inkaterra are mentioned in the list of "Best Resorts in South America", these are:
• Inkaterra Hacienda Urubamba (Sacred Valley)
• Inkaterra Reserva Amazónica
• Inkaterra Hacienda Concepcion (Madre de Dios)
The readers of Condé Nast Traveler honor us.
That our five hotels are among the winners of such a famous contest is a celebration of ecotourism as a means to sustainable development, a concept we began 42 years ago when we opened our first shelter in the Peruvian Amazon.
The 2017 Readers Choice Awards are the result of the voting of more than 300,000 readers of the magazine, who provided millions of ratings and tens of thousands of comments to share their recent travel experiences in cities, islands, hotels, resorts, cruises, airlines and airports. All winners will be celebrated in the November edition of Condé Nast Traveler, as well as online: www.cntraveler.com/rca.